- This web page describes an activity within the Department of Mathematics at Ohio University, but is not an official university web page.
- If you have difficulty accessing these materials due to visual impairment, please email me at email@example.com; an alternative format may be available.
MATH 640C (04092), Spring 2004
- In 640C we will cover ordinary differential equations
(chapter 8), partial differential equations (chapter 9), and
optimization (chapter 11). If time allows we
will start linear programming (chapter 10).
- MATH 640B
from the winter quarter, or permission.
Martin J. Mohlenkamp,
(740)593-1283, 554 Morton Hall.
Monday 3-4pm, Tuesday 11am-12 noon,
Thursday 3-4pm, and Friday 11am-12 noon.
- Web page:
- Class hours/ location:
- MT(W)HF 1:10-2pm in 313 Morton Hall.
Numerical Analysis: Mathematics of Scientific Computing,
3rd edition, by David Kincaid and Ward Cheney,
- On a rotating basis, students will be in charge
of leading the class in learning topics from the text.
- The final exam is scheduled for Monday June 7 at 12:20pm in
the regular classroom.
Grades are not the point.
- Special Needs:
- If you have specific physical, psychiatric, or learning
disabilities and require accommodations, please let me know as soon as
possible so that your learning needs may be appropriately met.
- LaTeX: LaTeX help 1.1;
A sample LaTeX file, samplelatex
A sample of latex with figures incorporated:
latexfig.tex and the sample figure
- MATLAB: Ohio University Matlab Central;
MATLAB Help Desk;
Local Matlab Quick Reference
and Survival Guide
Introduction to MATLAB,
MATLAB Summary and Tutorial, and
A Practical Introduction to MATLAB.
Martin J. Mohlenkamp
Last modified: Fri Sep 3 13:54:08 EDT 2010